-->

Friday, June 24, 2016

Today I’m very lucky to be interviewing K.E. Belledonne, author of Daniel & Erik’s Super Fab Ultimate Wedding Checklist.

Hi Kat, thank you for agreeing to this interview. Tell us a little about yourself, your background, and your current book.

What is the most satisfying thing about being a writer?
Finding that one little detail somewhere that makes my brain go ‘ping!’ and I think “Oh! That would be a great story!” I find these little hooks everywhere and it’s only a matter of whether or not I have pen & paper nearby that they become novels or not.

Do your characters ever take over your writing and make the story go somewhere you hadn’t originally planned?

All the time. Usually, we always wind up at the ending I’d envisioned, but there have been many, many character-led detours along the way.

How did you celebrate the release of your book?
For Daniel & Erik’s release, I’ll have a lovely night out with some friends to celebrate – good wine, good laughter, and a good release!

How did you come up with the idea for this book?
A friend of mine was getting married. She asked for some advice and I gave my standard answer – if you can make it to three days before your wedding and still be madly in love with your fiancé, then you two are going to make it.
And then my brain went ‘PING! Hey that would be a great story!”

Have you ever written naked?

Who hasn’t? :)

Well on that interesting note I will just say thank you for joining me here today and I hope your book is a big success. Oh and if you readers want the chance to read more about the book or take a chance on winning a copy (or an Interlude Press $25 GC) then go read the previous post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.