-->

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I've been naughty

My apologies to my followers (all two of them - thank goodness for family) for being naughty and ignoring my blog. I have a very good excuse though. I've been busy with my crocheting and have sold one of my Sophie's Universe blankets. I've also been helping my middle son out by crocheting wedding favours for him and let me tell you 60 conkers are a lot of favours ;) To top that off I have also finished 12 baby blankets for Preemies UK.

I will get back to my reading soon. Not that I ever actually stopped reading but it's all been the M/M Romance Groups Love is an Open Road stories online or audio books whilst crocheting.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:09 pm

    Wow! That's a lot of crocheting!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to tell me what you think.