-->

Sunday, April 19, 2015

A quiet week bookwise

I've not read a lot as I've been busy with my crocheting and listening to music or audiobooks. I finished all the lapghans for my girls and this is what they look like


I also managed to reach the end of part 7 on both Sophie's Universe blankets



On the book side of things this is a list of what I've read

Foolish Encounters : A Rainbow Gold Anthology by Amy Lane, Angel Martinez, Tali Spencer, Tinnean, Elin Gregory, J C Wallacem and Freddy MacKay 5*

FairySmacked (Blood-Hound Book 1) by Declan Sands 4*

Love Comes Around (Senses, #4) by Andrew Grey 4*

Soldier Mine (Thresl Chronicles, #1) by Amber Kell 4*

A Tiny Matchmaker for Two Star-Crossed Mates (Lone Wolf Pack, #6.1)by Anya Byrne 3*

Taking Inventory, a Hammer story by Sean Michael 2*

I also finished listening to Alpha Trine by Lexi Ander Narrated by Michael Steillman 5* and Pony (Guards of Folsom, #3) by S.J.D. Peterson Narrated by Rusty Topsfield 5*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.