-->

Friday, March 27, 2015

Reviewing A Feral Darkness by Doranna Durgin

A Feral Darkness by Doranna Durgin
BLURB: Brenna Fallon naively invokes an ancient Celtic deity to save her beloved dog, and inadvertently anchors this power at a spring on her family farm. But she's also left an opening for a far more malevolent force. When a devastating plague hits, she must depend on her wits, strangers she doesn't trust, and a mysterious stray dog.

My Review: I love dogs and this book was all about them. It was also about belief in ancient Gods and the fight between good and evil told in a way that was most entertaining.
If you've ever read any of Doranna's book then you don't need me to tell you that you are going on a journey with great people and unexpected twists. I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys her books or just likes unusual books with lots of informative narrative about dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.