-->

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Just finished reading Skinwalker by Faith Hunter

Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock #1) by Faith Hunter 5*
BLURB: Jane Yellowrock is the last of her kind-a skinwalker of Cherokee descent who can turn into any creature she desires and hunts vampires for a living. But now she's been hired by Katherine Fontaneau, one of the oldest vampires in New Orleans and the madam of Katie's Ladies, to hunt a powerful rogue vampire who's killing other vamps...

My Review: Why has it taken me so long to find this series? I loved the action and the intrigue but most of all I loved the kickass heroine. What made the book even more enjoyable was the excellently written secondary characters and the beautifully described world of New Orleans and a society that has vampires and witches as the norm. As soon as funds allow I think I'll be doing a catch up on this series. After all I need to find out how she and Beast solve who will be top dog (or should I say cat?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.