-->

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

I HATE Cliffhangers!

So how did I become addicted to this series? And why am I so upset at having to wait until (maybe) August for book 5?



Hell & High Water (THIRDS #1) by Charlie Cochet 4*
Blood & Thunder (THIRDS #2) by Charlie Cochet 4*
Rack & Ruin (THIRDS #3) by Charlie Cochet 4*
Rise & Fall (THIRDS #4) by Charlie Cochet 4*

BLURB:
ThirdsHQ.com - With the panic and growing number of casualties both Human and Therian during the riots of the 1980s, it was clear something had to be done to ensure public safety, and offer an unbiased justice system for Therian citizens. After a new Therian legislation branch of the government was established, along with the implementation of Therian laws, officials answered the cries of its citizens for a new law enforcement agency equipped to handle Therian threats.
In 1990, the Therian-Human Intelligence, Recon, Defense, Squadron -or- the THIRDS, opened its doors, pairing every Human element within the organization with a Therian one, in the pursuit of justice for all species.


My Review: I won't review them individually ( Goodreads review for 1st book) but over the last month I have read all four currently published and think they are some of the best take on shifters ever. There are so many good things about the characters and the story lines that all I can say is. . . If you like detective/SWAT style stories with a paranormal twist then read these books and get hooked with me :D






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.