-->

Sunday, August 31, 2014

End of month catch up

Been catching up on Christmas gift making (not saying what as I don't want to spoil the surprise for family members ;)) and I've also got a small pile of baby stuff for PreemiesUK that I need to find a box for so that I can post it off.

I've read a few short stories that I have rated but not reviewed, plus rereading Omorphi put me in the mood to reread another book and I picked up Wolverine's Daughter by Doranna Durgin (which was also just as good the second time around.)

Short stories:

Faerly Furry (Club Soulfinder, #2) Amber Kell 4*

The Nesting Habits of Strange Birds by Charley Descoteaux 4*

Human Rights by S.L. Armstrong

plus I listened to this and might I suggest you listen to this in private (with plenty of tissues handy) or get used to the strange looks you get when you burst out laughing or crying whilst on the emotional roller-coaster that is T.J.'s writings.

Audiobook: Who We Are by T. J. Klune Narrated by: Charlie David Narration 5* Story 5*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.