-->

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Review of Soul Magic by Poppy Dennison


Soul Magic (Triad #3) by Poppy Dennison 5*
BLURB: Blood runs soul-deep. Cormac hasn’t been the same since the night the High Moon Pack was attacked. With his magic weakened, he’s consumed by a bloodlust he hasn’t felt since he first became a vampire. His need to replenish his power makes him a danger to his last remaining family member, and his hunger makes him careless. And that’s just the beginning of his troubles. Feeding from pack beta Liam Benson was supposed to slake his appetite, not leave him craving more.
Simon Osborne and Gray Townsend are trying to fight a being history says shouldn’t exist—one with all three types of magic. The pack must use all of their resources to combat the mysterious triad, even turning to the shady Council of Mages for help. While Cormac struggles to reconcile his past failures with his current desires, Simon must attempt the impossible: an alliance between mind, body, and soul.


My Review: Well I thought I had it all worked out but Poppy Dennison managed to surprise me with her last book in Triad. It had all the same feel of the first two books with an added frisson of danger and excitement that really made me glad I bought it before I truly had my book funds. The way Simon, Gray, Cormac and the pack fought against the enemy was well thought out and the epilogue was a truly wonderful way of rounding off the story o that there were no loose ends. I really recommend reading all three books in order as soon as you can if you like magic and paranormal beings in your romances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.