-->

Friday, April 04, 2014

Been busy crocheting and listening

I made a few things including a new shrug for myself. I am currently making a 2metre granny square as a blanket for my bed. Whilst doing all this industrious crocheting I have been listening to some great audio books.

Audiobook: March To The Stars: Empire Of Man, Book 3 by David Weber & John Ringo Narrated by Stefan Rudnicki Narration 5 Story 5

Audiobook: We Few: Empire Of Man, Book 4 by David Weber & John Ringo Narrated by Stefan Rudnicki Narration 5 Story 5

Audiobook: Timing by Mary Calmes Narrated by Sean Crisden Narration 4 Story 4

Audiobook: On Basilisk Station: Honor Harrington, Book 1 by David Weber Narrated by Allyson Johnson Narration 5 Story 5

Audiobook: The Honour Of The Queen: Honor Harrington, Book 2 by David Weber Narrated by Allyson Johnson Narration 5 Story 5

I hope to manage to finish the blanket by the time I've finished listening to book 3 or at least book 4 of Honor Harrington. No idea what I'll be making after that as the orders for character dolls aren't coming in at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to tell me what you think.